Our in-ground facilities include…
- Electric BBQ’s. One is on the foreshore under a shelter classified as a heritage building.
- Picnic tables scattered throughout the park.
- A playground for young children.
- Excellent clean and modern amenities with hot water.
- Drinkable water from all taps.
- Power points located in the amenity blocks and foreshore shelter for your convenience.
- Coin operated washing machines and dryers. Clotheslines are also provided.
Other facilities nearby include…
- Dolphin cruises – With whale and seal cruises from June to November
- Fishing charters
- Diving and snorkeling charters
- Sail boat hire
- Kayak and canoe hire
- A concrete boat ramp on Frank Lewis Way in Woollamia – 3 or 4 minutes away
- Booderee National Park
- Bush walks
- Beach walks
- Cycling and mountain bike riding (bike hire is available from Huskisson)
- Shops – Crafts, antique and second hand, gifts, clothes etc.
- Licensed clubs – RSL, Bowling Club, St. Georges Basin Country Club. Each offer their own entertainment.
- Husky Pub
- Hyams Beach – Reputed to have the whitest sand in the world
- Husky Picture theater
- Golf – Both a 9 and 18 hole course
- Horse riding
- Leisure center with a heated swimming pool, 40m waterslide, gymnasium and café
- Paint ball skirmish
- 50m sea pool
- Lady Denman Museum with Koori crafts, exhibitions, walking trails, bbq and picnic areas
- Bird watching
- Walkabout tour
- Trike tour
- Lawn bowls